Deal: Optimize your resume and LinkedIn for just $9.99
The best jobs are popular, and recruiters are busy people. They may only glance at your resume or LinkedIn profile for a matter of seconds, so how are you going to stand out?
The solution is to optimize your resume and LinkedIn profile. You might think that it’s all about qualifications, but making your resume eye-catching is also crucial to avoiding the “no” pile.
Stand out to recruiters and score your dream job.
Getting your online presence on point is increasingly important too. Some industries rely on your LinkedIn profile, and may even seek out the best candidates on this basis.
You need to make sure you’re ahead of the competition. This means digital marketing and SEO principles that put you top of online search lists.
Resume and LinkedIn Optimization at a glance:
- Learn digital marketing and SEO principles.
- Research the highest value keywords that recruiters use to search.
- Discover the three unforgettable elements to use in your LinkedIn tagline.
- Turn your work history into a compelling career arc story.
- Avoid your resume getting caught in the bots that filter out online applications.
- Explore the perfect resume format and length that suits your target industry.
This is a $200 course, but for the next few days, it’s being promoted for just $9.99. That’s quite a saving, and it’s a very small investment in your future.
The deal page shows that the offer expires in days, so don’t miss your chance. Hit the button below to find it.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AA PICKS HUB.