How to cancel your Hulu subscription: A step-by-step guide
Thanks to its large catalog of movies and TV shows, there are plenty of reasons to have a Hulu subscription. of course, it’s not for everyone. Thankfully, the service easily lets you cancel your subscription if you’re not happy with it for whatever reason. Maybe you don’t like the service’s content selection. Maybe you have Spotify Premium and don’t need a standalone Hulu account anymore.
Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to cancel your Hulu subscription.
How to cancel your Hulu subscription on Android:
- Open the Hulu app.
- Tap Account in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap Account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Scroll down until you see the Cancel Your Subscription option, then tap Cancel.
- Tap on Continue to Cancel.
- Answer the brief questionnaire, then tap Continue to Cancel.
How to cancel your Hulu subscription on the desktop:
- Open the Hulu website.
- Hover over your account name on the top right.
- Click Account.
- In the middle column, click Cancel Your Subscription.
- Click Continue to Cancel on the bottom right.
- Answer the brief questionnaire, then click Continue to Cancel on the bottom right.
That was our step-by-step guide on how to cancel Hulu. It’s relatively simple to do, but let us know in the comments if you have any questions or if you plan to cancel your Hulu subscription for whatever reason.