PUBG Mobile update: Introducing Royal Pass Season 10 — Fury of the Wasteland
Welcome to our PUBG Mobile update tracker! We’ll be collating all of the official PUBG update notes and breaking down all the new features added to the hit battle royale game for Android and iOS phones and tablets.
If you’re a fan of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (and chowing down on chicken dinners), be sure to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date with all of the map updates, weapon and armor balance changes and additions, new modes, and much more.
Winner Winner! Check out the rest of our PUBG Mobile content:
- PUBG Mobile review — does it live up to the original’s legacy?
- PUBG Mobile tips and tricks: How to survive and win a battle royale
- PUBG vs PUBG mobile: the ten biggest differences
- PUBG Mobile: How to change your name and appearance
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Ten mobile differences between the two biggest battle royales
- Tencent Gaming Buddy: The best way to play PUBG Mobile on PC
PUBG update: The latest
PUBG Mobile update 0.15.5 overview
Release date: November 8, 2019
Another month, another PUBG Mobile update, and this point release ushers in the game’s Royal Pass Season 10 — Fury of the Wasteland. In this latest content update, we say goodbye to last month’s spooky shenanigans and hello to the new rugged Apocalypse theme!
One of the most exciting and substantial additions in PUBG Mobile’s newest content is a new team deathmatch map called Ruins. The new map landscape features ancient Mayan looking ruins hidden in the middle of a lush rainforest. It looks like there will be plenty of nooks and crannies to hide in on this map, so queue the campers.
Players can immediately get their hands on a brand new high fire-rate SMG and a new damage resistant vehicle, and a new vehicle engineer character is coming in the near future. The game is even introducing a new companion system soon that will let players use a falcon to collect materials on their behalf.
There are other new in-game rewards and tweaks coming in this point release, so check it out for yourself to experience all PUBG Mobile has to offer!
Check out the full PUBG Mobile update 0.15.5 patch notes here.
PUBG Mobile update history
PUBG Mobile update 0.15.0 overview
Release date: October 16, 2019
Earlier this year, the PUBG team partnered with Resident Evil 2 to introduce the Survive Till Dawn mode. As of today, players can get into the Halloween spirit with the mode’s new “Halloweeks” theme. The updated Survive Till Dawn mode gets a spooky makeover with “Halloweenized” monsters, a new hostile human faction, and bio-warfare equipment to help slay zombies and other players.
Later this month, a new Payload Mode will bring new heavy weapons, a helicopter, air strikes, a teammate revival mechanic, and more. Also, until further notice, The Darkest Night mode will be taken offline for further tuning.
Some other new features include a new ledge grab mechanic that allows players to reach previously inaccessible places, a new land and sea vehicle, exploding fuel drums for laying traps, and four types of graffiti for players to maPUBG update: The latestrk the battleground. Several guns have also been fine-tuned, and the Desert Eagle pistol has been added to the game.
With this update, the team improved game performance, tuned the touch controls, and enhanced the inventory systems. It also now runs smoother while consuming less power, making devices less likely to heat up in the users’ hands.
Check out the full PUBG Mobile update 0.15.0 patch notes here.
PUBG Mobile update 0.14.5 overview
Release date: September 12, 2019
It’s time for another PUBG Mobile update, and this one kicks off Season 9 with new warrior-themed content and a few tweaks to the mission system. Season 9 will officially begin late in the day on September 12 (or early on September 13, depending on where you live), so you may have to wait a few hours to snag the new Royale Pass.
Unlike previous updates, 0.14.5 doesn’t bring much in the way of new weapons, vehicles, or game modes. Those changes can be expected in the next major PUBG update in October. Be sure to log in though, as you may win a free trip to the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019 Fall Global Finals. Read more about our experience at the previous global finals in case you need any more motivation to visit the incredible mobile esports event.
Check out the full PUBG Mobile update 0.14.5 patch notes here.
PUBG Mobile update 0.14.0 overview
Release date: August 14, 2019
The August PUBG Mobile update is here, and with it an exciting new zombie infection game mode. In it, there are two teams — zombies and defenders — and the first one to wipe out the other wins. Only defenders have guns, but each defender the zombies take down will add another player to their ranks.
Sticking with this season’s nautical theme, a slew of new cosmetic items have been made available. Plus, the daily mission rewards have been revamped, making it much easier for free-to-play players to unlock new goodies.
Tencent hasn’t released the official patch notes for update 0.14.0, but here are the most important changes:
- Sea Treasure Themes – To continue the Summer season of nautical fun, an all-new theme of Sea Treasure graces PUBG MOBILE’s main menu and in-game items;
- Global Treasure Hunt – Today’s treasure-themed update brings with it an unprecedented in-game hunt with million-dollar prize pool. Players can collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards;
- Royale Pass Season 8 – Previous fan-favorite items have restocked for players to earn and unlock;where
- Daily Mission System Update – All daily in-game challenges unlock upgraded rewards for even more chances to earn rare loot;
- iOS Background Downloading – iOS players can now keep PUBG MOBILE open as a background app while downloading updates;
- Android Resources Extension Pack – Beginning today, the Android installation package size has been reduced, and rarely-used in-game equipment can be stored in the Resources Extension Pack until they are needed.
What would you like to see in future updates to PUBG Mobile? Let us know in the comments.