Deal: Grab $1,000 photography training for just $29!
Everyone has an amateur photographer inside them, and now we all have high-caliber cameras in our pockets too. All that’s standing between your casual Instagram snaps and becoming a paid profession is some online photography training.
And believe us, there is money to be made. Every reputable publication employs photographers on a freelance or full-time basis, including Android Authority.
If you want to improve your photography skills then the Learn to Become A Master Photographer Bundle is your one-stop-shop. It contains eight learning kits and over 26 hours of training to help you make your pictures pop. It’s taught by experts, but it’s ideal for beginners.
In this bundle, you’ll learn all the skills for taking and then editing the perfect photographs. You’ll be a wizard at fixing common issues like low contrast, lack of definition, and texturing. You’ll also gain mastery of many tools that can enhance your photos to a professional standard.
The bundle even contains tuition on how to start your own home studio. You’ll learn how to set up your studio on a budget, make the right choices on equipment, and start building a profitable business.
The photography training bundle:
- Professional Retouching Course in Photoshop — $200 value
- Mastering Advanced Color Grading in Photoshop — $200 value
- Creative Photography Composition Masterclass 2017 — $195 value
- iPhone Selfie Portrait Photography — $65 value
- Home Based Photography Studio Business — $65 value
- Learn To Use Your DSLR Camera Like A Professional Photographer — $65 value
- Landscape Photography — $150 value
- Night Photography — $150 value
There’s over $1,000 of photography training packed into this bundle, but for this week the price has been slashed to just $29. It’s only a temporary price drop, but once you’ve signed up you get access for life.
You don’t have long to sign up, so follow the link below to find the deal.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AA PICKS HUB.